Lecture 25 - Extra Credit Notebook
Using your command line, navigate to your
stat107 repository (
cd Desktop ->
cd stat107 ->
cd [NETID]) and fetch the notebook from our release repository by running the following two
git fetch release git merge release/ec25 -m "Merging initial files"
ONLY IF you get an error related to unrelated histories, use:
git merge release/ec25 --allow-unrelated-histories -m "Merging initial files"
Open the notebook with the command:
Find your notebook in the
Submitting Your Work
When you have completed working, you should always submit your work (even if you're not quite finished). We will always grade the latest push you made before the due date (and ignore everything else) — submitting multiple times is okay and encouraged!
Inside of Jupyter:
- Click File -> Save Checkpoint to ensure your notebook is saved.
- Click File -> Close and Halt to exit your notebook.
- Click Quit (in the top-right) to close the directory view.
After exiting Jupyter, your command prompt will return to accept new commands. Using your command prompt, run:
git add -A git commit -m "submission (or any message here)" git push origin master
You can verify your submission was made by visiting the web interface to github:
- Visit https://github-dev.cs.illinois.edu/stat107-fa19/
- Click on your NetID.
- Ensure your last commit was a few seconds or 1-2 minutes ago.